Did You Know?
All spring water is NOT the same. Check the label.
- Unless the water is labeled spring or mineral, it will be sourced from a municipal water supply like tap water.
- Water labeled natural spring or mineral water MUST receive an official designation.
- It is earned through testing that proves it’s naturally free of toxic elements and conforms to the requirements of the designation.
- It is comprehensively regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a packaged food product.
- With Glen Summit Spring Water you can rely on its consistent record of safety and quality.
Proper hydration plays a key role in a healthy lifestyle and drinking spring water helps:
- Maintain the balance of body fluids and the vital functions they perform.
- Control calorie intake.
- Energize your work out by preventing muscle fatigue.
- Keep skin looking good.
- Promote the healthy flow of your gastrointestinal tract.
- Kidneys function properly to cleanse toxins from your body.